Erin.ne.jp is super useful and free. It doesn’t get much better than that for a japanese teacher (japanese tutor) looking for online resources. Which is why I already wrote about it being a great Japanese teaching resource (especially for immersion lessons). This Yasuke Tip will show you how to get all of the juice out of it.
So without further ado, here is how to use the Erin.ne.jp Japanese website for teaching Japanese, tutoring Japanese, self-studying Japanese.
(Five ways to use the videos and scripts)
- Watch without any subtitle – listening practice
- Watch on “日本語” mode (kanji) – for kanji recognition practice
- Watch on にほんご mode (hiragana) – and write the kanji for the hiragana (kanji writing practice)
- Watch on にほんご mode (hiragana) – for beginner/intermediate students to practice hiragana reading.
- Watch on Romaji mode – and write the hiragana for the romaji. (hiragana writing practice)
I’m not the only one to write about using Erin.ne.jp, so you might want to check out what others have said also. Other people’s write ups about Erin…
(P.S. This tip will be included later in Full Yasuke! Our textbook of Japanese and Guide to teaching Japanese. Check it out!)
One reply on “Yasuke Tips: A more in-depth look at how to use Erin.ne.jp to improve all areas of your Japanese, no matter your Japanese level”
[…] If you want to start shadowing Erin.ne.jp has good material to help you start and this is a guide to using the Erin website to improve your Japanese. […]